News:

LVCS.NET offers low cost domain registration services.

Main Menu

Annual fee increase - official thread

Started by admin, November 11, 2011, 02:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Effective 1 December 2011, the annual fee for freepgs accounts will be increased from $3 to $6.

Payments processed before this date will be $3, and payments after this date will be $6 per year.

You can pay for multiple years at the lower rate.  if you are on a recurring payment plan the rate increase will be automatic.  To get more time at the lower rate, you can request us to remove the recurring billing from your account and manually pay a year or more before 1 December.

Thank you,
FreePgs Admin

xammy

man, i just received my expiring reminder today because my package expired on 31 Dec.
If i have known this, i would pay yesterday for couple years in advance.

with this annual fee increase, did we get something in return?
eg. additional space/bandwidth?
my current package is 300mb space, i have to do weekly clean-up for my auto generated backup files

Leirosa

I was thinking about upgrading my account for more space but I have a question first to clarify a few things.

If I send a payment for an upgrade to add 1GB of space to the account, for $15.00 as per the Account Upgrades thread (my account currently has 1GB), will it still top up the account for a year with the new prices, or do I need to pay for both? If I have misunderstood how upgrades work let me know as well.

Thanks

jazzyman

When renewing with paypal there is an option to change the quantity i.e quantity 2 @ $12
Therefore does this option mean that the renewal period is for two years?
Ideally I would like to renew for a period of 3 years if it is possible?

admin

Yes, the upgrade option will still add one year to your expiration.

Quote from: Leirosa on December 02, 2011, 01:11:50 AM
I was thinking about upgrading my account for more space but I have a question first to clarify a few things.

If I send a payment for an upgrade to add 1GB of space to the account, for $15.00 as per the Account Upgrades thread (my account currently has 1GB), will it still top up the account for a year with the new prices, or do I need to pay for both? If I have misunderstood how upgrades work let me know as well.

Thanks

admin

Yes, the quantity on that form will allow you to renew for multiple years.

Quote from: jazzyman on December 02, 2011, 10:32:16 AM
When renewing with paypal there is an option to change the quantity i.e quantity 2 @ $12
Therefore does this option mean that the renewal period is for two years?
Ideally I would like to renew for a period of 3 years if it is possible?

Scorpion Illuminati

You can pay for multiple years at the lower rate.
So how would i pay for multiple years at the lower rate? Is there a separate link or do i need to contact support?

Sincerely,

Ooze Orbs
Scorpion Illuminati - A retro rhythm game for the sega genesis!

admin

The lower rate was only available before 1 Dec 2011.
You can use the Help Desk link if you are on Plesk4 or Plesk6, or email plesk at lvcs dot net to discuss further options.

bich0

And, what will happen with accounts unpayed?
I mean, If I don't pay the $6, I would be able to access to Plesk after 31 december?
Will be my data (documents, databases, domains,...) erased, or I should do it to (be sure) before the date?

Thanks.

admin

If your account is set to expire on 31 Dec, then no, you would not be able to access your account once it expires.

Your files will not be erased right away, but if the account remains unpaid, they will eventually be removed along with the entire account from the system.

Quote from: bich0 on December 18, 2011, 11:10:45 AM
And, what will happen with accounts unpayed?
I mean, If I don't pay the $6, I would be able to access to Plesk after 31 december?
Will be my data (documents, databases, domains,...) erased, or I should do it to (be sure) before the date?

Thanks.