News:

The "Support Requests" forum is now viewable by guests.

Main Menu

TK Domain Setup

Started by Scorpion Illuminati, June 13, 2006, 11:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpion Illuminati

I now have a .tk domain. I went to the DNS setup and set A Name to 64.193.110.132. However when i went to set CNAME there was no entry to set a CNAME, just a MX record. I would like to use my .tk name with my freepgs.com account. Could someone please tell me how to setup my .tk domain to work with my freepgs account.

P.S. my domain name is www.opensourcepong.tk
Scorpion Illuminati - A retro rhythm game for the sega genesis!

pythonpoole

A CNAME record is optional, not required for it to work. As far as I know its simply a way for example to forward a subdomain like www, to the domain so the user can put in both www.opensourcepong.tk and just opensourcepong.tk. I think your could probably set up a www subdomain with freepgs if your .tk domain provider doesn't auto forward www.yordomain.tk to yourdomain.tk.

Remember to request to add the domain to your account through domains page in the options panel and wait up to 24hrs for a response from the admin for it to start working.

Scorpion Illuminati

Its almost been 24hr since i put the request, and i still haven't heard from the admin on weither my domain has linked to my account. From my view my urls page it loos like the domain hasn't been setup to revolve yet. Can someone please tell me what the status of my request is?

Ben

Request Status: Failed.

For more information, go here (Account Options, Support Options, View Contacts)
--Ben
Ben@freepgs.com

Scorpion Illuminati

Um...I pointed the IP to the Domain Name Correctly,

admin

Please RESUBMIT your request (as stated in the failed email).

Please contact your provider for assistance as your domain DOES NOT RESOLVE to our IP address.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin