News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

PHP Messed up

Started by esh_corp, January 28, 2006, 11:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esh_corp

has anyone else noticed how messed up php has become since yesterday? I didn't change anything in my code, and it was working properly, but for some reason now, include() functions aren't working like before. They now do not inherit the charecteristics of the main page. For example:

index.php includes the file (/pages/admin/adminpage.php)

the address written in is (index.php?user=blah)

writing $_GET['user'] in the index.php file WILL return "blah" but writin it in adminpage.php wont.

Has anyone noticed this, or is just happening with me?

sixthcrusifix

Quote from: esh_corp on January 28, 2006, 11:22:10 AM
has anyone else noticed how messed up php has become since yesterday? I didn't change anything in my code, and it was working properly, but for some reason now, include() functions aren't working like before. They now do not inherit the charecteristics of the main page. For example:

index.php includes the file (/pages/admin/adminpage.php)

the address written in is (index.php?user=blah)

writing $_GET['user'] in the index.php file WILL return "blah" but writin it in adminpage.php wont.

Has anyone noticed this, or is just happening with me?

Are you using
include("/fpgs/fpghttpd/USERNAME/Directory/File.php"); ?

or this:

include("/Directory/File.php");

we WERE allowing the second one since the fir ebut they may have stopped it because it uses a lot more system resources than the first. Something to do with slots and accessig files.
Visite me website at http://www.sixthcrusifix.com

admin

You must use the proper file path.  When you place a "/" as the first character of the path, it is assumed to start at the root level.

There is no such folder "/pages/admin".  Please be sure to use the correct file path as the above poster mentioned.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin