News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

Getting Normal Accounts back?

Started by sixthcrusifix, October 20, 2005, 12:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixthcrusifix

Somone probably already talked about thhis but at this moment I don't really have time to look for it. I had a Platinum Account but no domain name or anything, will I ever get my account back or am I gonna have to pay $16 dollars again or what?
Visite me website at http://www.sixthcrusifix.com

admin

You will get your account back when the main service returns to operation.

You will not need to pay again.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

boredman_007

Could I please inquire into the time frame of getting the non domain pointed freepgs sites up? I understand that time is not a luxuary for those involved, just so I can further plan and update others. We were in the middle of discussions regarding the domain name and had one picked with a couple of back ups when the fire occured. My bad luck I know, that I did not have it pointed.
Oh I did do a quick look through the forums in particular the sticky's for an update on this issue. perhaps im blind but an obvious check in point for this would be greatly appreciated on top of the work already appreciated by us that we know you must be doing.

chrisharrod

Their new server will be arriving in about a week, and should be at the datacenter 1-2 weeks after that. Give it a month, maybe a little more and they will probably start reinstating non-domain accounts.

wystearya

Quote from: admin on October 20, 2005, 12:39:15 AM
You will get your account back when the main service returns to operation.

You will not need to pay again.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

Thank you!  I have been trying desperately to even find out what happened.  My site was just gone!  I am glad this is temporary.

~Wystearya

boredman_007

Thankyou!
I must say that was a very prompt response. Is this info available somewhere i did not look? I do try to answer my own questions first. Or did this just come to light?
Thanks again.