News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

Domain Link

Started by Scorpion Illuminati, December 31, 2008, 01:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpion Illuminati

I would like to link my domain jscanvaspong.freepgs.co.cc to my plesk2.lvcs.net account with the username mbecerra. i have added the nameservers as requested and have attached a screenshot as proof.

Thanks

JavaScript Canvas Pong

link
Scorpion Illuminati - A retro rhythm game for the sega genesis!

admin

You have the ability to add domains yourself via the Plesk interface.

If you wish this domain to load the same content as your Freepgs.com domain, add it as a "Domain Alias", otherwise just add it as a separate domain.

If you let us know which way you would like it, we can add it for you.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

Scorpion Illuminati

I added the domain as a domain alias to my jscanvaspong.freepgs.com domain. How long do i have to wait before i can expect http://www.jscanvaspong.co.cc to resolve to my jscanvaspong.freepgs.com domain?

Sincerely,

JavaScript Canvas Pong

admin

You need to point your domain to the correct nameservers.

For Plesk2 (the server you are located on), use

PLSK1.LVCS.NET
PLSK2.LVCS.NET

As the nameservers

PLSK5/6 are for users that are on the Plesk4 server.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

admin

I have temporarily added your domain to PLSK5/PLSK6 nameservers so the site will resolve now.

Once you have updated the nameservers, please let us know so we can remove this zone from 5/6

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

Scorpion Illuminati

Done, i changed the nameservers to plsk1.lvcs.net and plsk2.lvcs.net as seen in the attached image. You may remove the zones now. Also i got the plesk5/plesk6 dns names from the *Setup your site* topic found here. I think you should update that post to reflect the info about the name servers being different between the 3 plesk servers.

attachment

admin

Your zone has been removed from PLSK5/6

Earlier, the alias was also corrected to just "jscanvaspong.co.cc" which will allow it to work with and without www in front of the name.

I believe there is a list of nameservers somewhere on the forum, but I will update that topic with the information.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin