News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

phlogger still available?

Started by FWChelle, July 26, 2007, 02:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWChelle

I can no longer access Member Services (specifically phlogger), I'm getting an error "MySQL Server Currently Unavalable".

Is this service still available?

Thanks! :)

admin

Hopefully Gordon will reply.  He may have had the databases on the "MySQL5" database server for the scripts.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

FWChelle

admin

I have created another pphlogger instance at:

http://services.freepgs.com/bypass/

You can signup and start using the service.  (The original pphlogger data appears to be stored on the localhost server, however, he used another database stored on the MySQL5 database server to authenticate users)

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

FWChelle

FWChelle

Ok, that was working fine up until today and now that link tells me my account is suspended?  Do I need to do something?

vrteach

I'm also getting the "account suspended" message. I expect that if there are two of us, this is a general problem that is part of rebuilding the server.

vrteach

Quote from: vrteach on August 06, 2007, 02:03:42 PM
I'm also getting the "account suspended" message. I expect that if there are two of us, this is a general problem that is part of rebuilding the server.

I'm still getting an "account suspended" message when I try to visit member services. All other parts of my account appear to be working.

GP™

bonehead

You can run a php, database version of the stats on your account, wont be as good as logger but better than nothing.

admin

I have installed pphlogger at http://services.freepgs.com/bypass/ again.
(If you created an account there a few days ago, you will still be able to login)

This time I did not modify the files to recognize Vista or Firefox, but everything else should work.

EDIT:
I have added the Firefox fix back.  Vista will still display as WinNT6.0

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

vrteach

Thanks. I had missed the note that the member services page was discontinued. I really appreciate the work you do for this free service.