News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

database deletation

Started by Dans34, April 20, 2006, 03:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans34

hi,

is there a problem with mysql  , i was on my forum i refreshed the page and it says
QuotemySQL error: 1146
Table 'trionite_forum.mybb_users' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, COUNT(pms.pmid) AS pms_total, SUM(IF(pms.dateline>u.lastvisit AND pms.folder='1','1','0')) AS pms_new, SUM(IF(pms.status='0' AND pms.folder='1','1','0')) AS pms_unread, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_privatemessages pms ON (pms.uid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1' GROUP BY u.uid

its like the table has just been deleted  (also i didnt have a backup , do freepgs.com have a backup i could use ?)

Dans34

admin

Please try to repair the table via phpMyAdmin (and/or check if the table exists there).

Dans34

the table is missing from the database

how do i repair the table ?

webzone (archived)

Quotethe table is missing from the database

how do i repair the table ?

You can't repair a missing table. You need to restore it from a backup, if you have any.

Dans34

thats the problem , i dont

do you know why a table just went missing ?

sixthcrusifix

Quote from: Dans34 on April 21, 2006, 07:30:16 AM
thats the problem , i dont

do you know why a table just went missing ?

best I can say is, crap happens. you must have a basic back up didn't you install forum software?
Visite me website at http://www.sixthcrusifix.com

Dans34

i have a backup of the forum  files but not the mysql

but it dosnt matter now as i have reinstalled anyway

thanks for all your help

admin

Login to phpMyAdmin, see if the table is listed but has crashed.

If you see the table, click the checkbox and select "Repair Table" option and click "Go"

If you do not see the table listed, you must restore it as the other user had suggested.  Be sure your forum software is using the correct prefix for the tables that exist in your database.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin