News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

Help! Login..

Started by ametropia, April 09, 2006, 08:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ametropia

I was in the middle of editing a document with the Online Filemanager, and when I went to save the document (which I had done several times in the same login session already) it kicked me back to the login page

And now when I log in, I get the menu where I can click on File manager, but as soon as I do, it kicks me back to login!

Its stuck in some sort of loop

Whats going on?

~ ~

ametropia

Every now and again I'm able to log in, but when I try to edit and save files, it says "saving of file failed" and "creation of file failed"

It was just working 2 minutes ago..

~ ~

ametropia

.. and on the ftp server it says I dont have permission

someone help me please! I didn't change a single thing, this happened in the middle of me editing a document, I don't understand

~ ~

Julian

Quote from: ametropia on April 09, 2006, 08:11:10 PM
.. and on the ftp server it says I dont have permission

someone help me please! I didn't change a single thing, this happened in the middle of me editing a document, I don't understand

~ ~

We are implementing additional security measures to prevent future attacks. That is the reason you are receiving the "do no have permission" message. Please bear with us while we work on the server.

admin

You will be able to upload files once your directory ownership is updated.

There are nearly 2 million files in user accounts on this system, so please be patient.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

ametropia

Thank you for replying so quickly, I thought I had done something terribly wrong by accident and screwed it up somehow  ::)

~ ~