News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

Plesk... help?

Started by n9ne, April 03, 2006, 03:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n9ne

Hi, I know from the admins post that the Plesk serever is being Reprovisioned (??) but this morning i go onto my website just to see if its working and its hosted on the Plesk server, only to view this page.. http://www.21stcenturydoctorwho.com/

Im guessing this is to do with the above mentioned work being carried out on the server, but then i try to access the ftp but its rejecting my password.. so im just curious is this just a temp issue tied in with the above problems and i'll be getting my account back or have i lost everything?

hasnulhafiz

my website got the same error

Fatal Error 2006 - bY: owz

@ www.freepgs.com/hasnulhafiz

every index.php in all folders has been modified by the hacker... too bad for me coz I only made back-up last week  :( :( >:( >:(

Does freepgs.com make back-ups everyday? Could you restore the files or we have to do on our own?

pdub

Freepgs.com TOS explains they do not do backups.   :'(

Ben

The FreePgs backup policy is in the General forum.

The Plesk message is because the server is being reprovisioned, all data was cleared from it. Most of the PLESK data was backed up, so if that hasn't appeared online yet, it should soon.

The "Fatal Error 2006 - bY: owz" is on the main server.  Someone seems to have deleted index.html and index.php files for accounts beginning with a-r, as far as I can tell.

Just upload a backup if you receive a "Fatal Error" . These errors are appearing all over the internet, so it's not just FreePgs.
--Ben
Ben@freepgs.com

webzone (archived)

QuoteSomeone seems to have deleted index.html and index.php files for accounts beginning with a-r, as far as I can tell.

My account (webzone) was also affected, so it was not limited to these letters. However, I've seen many accounts starting with "s" that weren't affected. That's weird.

n9ne

Quote from: Ben on April 03, 2006, 07:20:03 PM
The Plesk message is because the server is being reprovisioned, all data was cleared from it. Most of the PLESK data was backed up, so if that hasn't appeared online yet, it should soon.

Okay i'll wait til later on tonight and see if my data is back up and running on the Plesk server. I know about the freepgs hack attempt cause i have a friends website hosted on the freepgs server and all i had to do was reupload the index.php to get everything back to normal.

brainiac744

I don't think it was a-r either, because my account starting with an "n" appears to be unaffected...