News:

The "Support Requests" forum is now viewable by guests.

Main Menu

Reminders - Pricing, Renewals, and Plesk7

Started by admin, December 03, 2012, 12:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Annual Dues are $6 per account.
(Even if you have multiple subscriptions/domains in the case of Plesk5 or Plesk7 and receive multiple email messages, you are only required to pay for each Plesk account and not each domain)

The pricing this year is able to remain at $6 per account per year.
Next year, however, renewals may have to be increased after a cost-analysis is done.

Payments are submitted using http://system.freepgs.com/paynow.php
Select the correct server and enter your Plesk username on that server when using the PayPal option.
If you are not using the PayPal option, be sure to send us a message with your details in case we are not able to match your payment up.

Also, any user can request migration to the new Plesk7 server.  This server should provide enhanced performance for anyone in the West Coast US region, especially if you are currently using Plesk5 or Plesk6 (due to distance) or Plesk4 (due to server hardware).

For customers on the East Coast US or Europe, the best servers continue to be Plesk5 and Plesk6, however, we should be replacing these machines at some point in the future.

Plesk7 runs the newest versions of PHP, MySQL, and Plesk panels.

If you are not sure which server you are closest to, you can ping each machine and see which server has the lowest response time.  This will vary from customer to customer due to your location and the ISP you use to connect to the internet.

plesk4.lvcs.net
plesk5.lvcs.net
plesk6.lvcs.net
plesk7.lvcs.net

###Also
There are a few customers on the "west1.lvcs.net" VPS server that was setup for test purposes.  We will need to re-evaluate keeping that machine online due to the lack of response.

pixie

How do we know when to pay the dues.  I looked on Plesk and couldn't find anything to let me know when a payment was due.

admin

This depends on the version of Plesk, but typically you would access this using the "Limits" or "Resources" button under your main account.

You can also send an email to plesk at lvcs dot com and we can provide the date for you.

Quote from: pixie on January 14, 2013, 01:23:34 AM
How do we know when to pay the dues.  I looked on Plesk and couldn't find anything to let me know when a payment was due.

pixie

Quote from: admin on January 21, 2013, 02:00:34 AM
This depends on the version of Plesk, but typically you would access this using the "Limits" or "Resources" button under your main account.

You can also send an email to plesk at lvcs dot com and we can provide the date for you.

Hey, I tried emailing and it bounced back to me....I couldn't find any limits on my site.  I have Plesk 5 and couldn't find any limits under the resources or anything.  I think I might need to pay next month but I am not sure.

admin

Quote from: pixie on April 11, 2013, 12:48:07 AM
Quote from: admin on January 21, 2013, 02:00:34 AM

Hey, I tried emailing and it bounced back to me....I couldn't find any limits on my site.  I have Plesk 5 and couldn't find any limits under the resources or anything.  I think I might need to pay next month but I am not sure.

On Plesk 5, the expiration dates are listed under each "Subscription".  For clarity, the date is also listed at the end of your contact name.

However, looking at your account, it is setup for recurring payment via 2Checkout.  When accounts are setup this way, there is no expiration date entered in Plesk because 2Checkout is handing the billing.  The long number at the end of your username is the 2Checkout order number, you can search their system for the transaction to see when it will renew.

pixie

I had a problem with them as they were charging me once a year the original $3 and then another time $6.  I had done the $6 because of the price increase, but they were charging both charges.  I don't know if they stopped one or both charges, but I do want to continue paying for my freepgs account and not lose it.  I have contacted them on their help desk.  We'll see what they have to say next.  Thanks so much for Freepgs!

admin

Quote from: pixie on May 06, 2013, 08:46:38 PM
I had a problem with them as they were charging me once a year the original $3 and then another time $6.  I had done the $6 because of the price increase, but they were charging both charges.  I don't know if they stopped one or both charges, but I do want to continue paying for my freepgs account and not lose it.  I have contacted them on their help desk.  We'll see what they have to say next.  Thanks so much for Freepgs!

Let me know if you are still seeing charges and any order numbers you have via private email (plesk at lvcs dot net) and we can make sure the charges get refunded and/or stopped for future billings.

pixie

They told me they had stopped all charges.  I only wanted one of the instances of annual fees to stop - not both!  I guess I need to enroll again so to speak.  Not sure when my time is up though to do this.

admin

No problem.  When you do get time, just give us the new order number.
Use email plesk at lvcs dot net

In the future, when this happens, you can contact us and we can cancel just one of the orders.

pixie

I just forwarded the sales receipt with my plesk information...if you need any other information to figure out my account, let me know.