News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

Annual Fee POLL - Please vote.

Started by admin, August 31, 2011, 05:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshqune

I have 4 acc. on freepgs.. Till the fire, I got quite a lot bandwidth use but since all the user uploaded files were gone and wasn't possible to backup all, I stopped my site and now it is in the idle mode.. Other 2 were for some projects which I could never completed, so they are in the idle mode too.. (I have paid $3 per acc. for 4-5 years not to lose them) The last one is in use and have 5% of BW & Disk used monthly..
So.. If it is 10, 3x10=$30 will be much for me for idle sites.. I don't want to lose them though.. OK, $3 is low but $10 is much.. So, let the fee rely on BW used and I pay for what I use and don't pay same for which I don't use..

Speedline Z

Quote from: joshqune on September 12, 2011, 07:30:30 PM
I have 4 acc. on freepgs.. Till the fire, I got quite a lot bandwidth use but since all the user uploaded files were gone and wasn't possible to backup all, I stopped my site and now it is in the idle mode.. Other 2 were for some projects which I could never completed, so they are in the idle mode too.. (I have paid $3 per acc. for 4-5 years not to lose them) The last one is in use and have 5% of BW & Disk used monthly..
So.. If it is 10, 3x10=$30 will be much for me for idle sites.. I don't want to lose them though.. OK, $3 is low but $10 is much.. So, let the fee rely on BW used and I pay for what I use and don't pay same for which I don't use..
If you combine all your accounts in to one account, you'd only have to pay the fee once...

Doraemon

$10/year still sounds like a great deal!

bookish

The site I set up in 2005 has never used a large amount of bandwidth. However, an annual fee of $10 is not excessive and I would like to keep the site as it receives a steady stream of traffic from search engines. A tiered approach seem like fair compromise.

admin

We have decided that the new FreePgs annual fee will be $6 per year.  Please see the new post regarding this and post replies there.

Thank you,
FreePgs Admin