News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

Need Support

Started by Scorpion Illuminati, December 18, 2008, 04:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpion Illuminati

I posted a support request 2 days ago in the plesk ticket system to have http://jspong.freepgs.com point to the old freepgs dns servers. My request hasn't been filed yet and it's been 2 days. I'm waiting for my site to go up so i can start my project, Pong in Javascript. My plesk username is mbecerra and the server is plesk2. Could an admin look into this?

Sincerely,

Michael
Scorpion Illuminati - A retro rhythm game for the sega genesis!

admin

A new "feature" of Plesk 9 appears to be that the notification of tickets has somehow decided to stop working.

I have updated this DNS record for you.  Please allow up to 3 hours for the change to be visible.

Sorry for the delay,
FreePgs.com Admin

Scorpion Illuminati

Sorry, due to a conflict with a game of the same name already excisting, i had to remove the previous name to prevent potential copyright lawsuits and change the name to wiioperapong, with the domain wiioperapong.freepgs.com. Since the help desk ticket notification system isn't working i guess i might as well as here. Could you please point the domain http://wiioperapong.freepgs.com to the old freepgs.com servers for the plesk username mbecerra and on the plesk2 server? Thanks, and i also would like to merge my plesk3 server account with my plesk2 server account which would give me 4 gigs of space. The plesk3 username is the name as my plesk2 username(mbecerra).

Thanks,

Wii Opera Pong Developer

admin

This DNS record has been updated.  Please allow up to 3 hours for this change to be visible.

We cannot migrate domains between the Plesk 9 server and Plesk 8.6 server yet.  (They have not finished developing the migration tools for Plesk 9 yet)

The Plesk3 server will speed up once the last 18 days of statistics have been updated.

Scorpion Illuminati

Not the domain itself, the whole account itself so instead of 2 seperate accounts, merge them into 1 account and give the disk space/bandwidth of both accounts.

Thanks,

Wii Opera Pong

Scorpion Illuminati

How embarrising, that name was taken too! Well i did my homework this time and came up with "jscanvas pong". Soooooo... could you please point the dns for http://jscanvaspong.freepgs.com to the old freepgs servers?

Thanks,

JSCanvas Pong

admin

This DNS record has been updated.  Please allow up to 3 hours for this change to be visible.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

Scorpion Illuminati

Ok new project, fresh new site. :( Can you pretty please with a cherry on top point the dns records for 2600hero.freepgs.com to the freepgs servers.

Thanks

admin

This DNS record has been updated.  It may take up to 3 hours for this change to be visible.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin