News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

Sizes and Diskspace off?

Started by sven, April 26, 2008, 10:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sven

I got an email telling me that I'm using more than my allotted 2GB of disk space. I figured that can't possibly be true and have been trying to figure out where I must have accidentily uploaded something wrong (or whatever might have triggered that email).

When I go to the "manage files" thingee on plesk4.lvcs.net, hit the "chak all" button and then "calculate size" I see that none of the default directories contains anything worth mentioning, except for httpdocs which is listed as "202 084 KB". OK, so that's 200MB or a shade over 0.2GB, not "over 2GB".

So now I'm stumped -- what do I have to do to see where that supposed missing 1.8GB of files is located? When I hit my home-button on plesk it dutifully reports that I'm using 2.08GB, so whatever the problem might be, it's still there.

Someone help me be a good neighbor here and tell me what I have to remove to make my usage conform to my limit...

Thanks.
--
"Everything is futile!"
    -- Marvin of Borg

sven

Oh, OK. Strike that - I found it. It was piled-up log-files. Now to find the place where I can tell plesk that logfiles can be deleted once they've been processed by webalizer...
--
"Everything is futile!"
    -- Marvin of Borg

possum

login to plesk

home

domain

log manager

log rotation

daily