News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

Hosting plans

Started by neosquared, August 16, 2006, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neosquared

I am considering upgrading my (paid, plesk) hosting plan to something a bit bigger, but I've got a few questions - for starters, how many subdomains does each plan provide?  Another thing that isn't clear is how much the upgrade costs - for example, if I have the $3 account, (which I'm quite sure I do), does it cost $3 to upgrade to the gold ($6) plan, or another $6 on top of what I've already paid?
Last of all, how do I actually upgrade a plesk account?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the automated upgrade system is for upgrading plesk accounts, or so it would appear.  (I've actually got two accounts - my plesk account, (paid), and a linked account that I don't really use.  They have identical usernames)
Don't take servers for granted.
Everything is flammable, if you get it hot enough.
Visit my website!  It'll make you cooler!

admin

You can click the "Upgrade" link to find out how much it will cost you based on your account.

You will pay the difference between plans PLUS $1 (to cover transaction fees)

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

neosquared

But that's just it - I can't.  My paid account is in the plesk system, and when I use the upgrade page, it shows me the info appropriate for my unpaid (and unused) freepgs system account.
Don't take servers for granted.
Everything is flammable, if you get it hot enough.
Visit my website!  It'll make you cooler!

admin

The cost will be the difference between the two plans.

Most users have both a FreePgs and Plesk account (under the same plan)

Since this is not the case for you, you will need to manually submit the payment to pp@lvcs.net
Include your AccountID and username along with the plan you are upgrading to  (Be sure to mention Plesk)

The FreePgs system only provides 2 subdomains on all accounts.  On the Plesk system, we can give you a few more subdomains if needed.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin