News:

LVCS.NET offers low cost domain registration services.

Main Menu

Web stats on plesk?

Started by n9ne, June 24, 2006, 02:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n9ne

Hey,

i was curious to know about Web stats on Plesk. I really could have done with being able to access my detailed stats for my website, a client really needed to see the traffic that was coming to my site, but i find i cant access it. "This feature is currently not available"... are there any plans to implement this service, or is there something i could do to activate it?

cheers

Osprey

You could use an outside traffic tracking program for example Google Analytics to name a specific service or one of my favourites is a program called PPHLogger.

Osprey

n9ne

cool thanks, i was sorta aware of being able to use outside software already, i was really wondering about the stats that came with the plesk server and if they had always been "deactivated" or if this was just a temporary issue

Osprey

Do you mean Plesk-Stat? (Or something like that).

I've used it before but that was before the upgrade to Plesk 8. If i recall correctly they weren't very detailed and you may be better off with another program depending on what you want exactly.

I'll take a look later today on my control panel and see if i can figure out how i used it before / if it's avilable.

Osprey

n9ne

hey thanks, thats cool :)
i think in the meantime i will go about installing another program to monitor stats  8)