News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

Still Having Problems...

Started by TomMystery, June 04, 2006, 11:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomMystery

Ok, I transferred my domain to LVCS.net and ever since then I have been having problems.

I changed my nameserver records to plsk1.lvcs.net and plsk2.lvcs.net a few days ago and my domain worked until this morning.  Now whenever I try to access my page I get a "Page Not Found" error.

I don't believe that the server is down at the moment.

So could the admin *please* take a look at my settings on Plesk?

Thankyou,
- Robert Panasiuk

admin

The Plesk server is currently being upgraded (Plesk software upgrade)

Some services may be unavailable during the upgrade.

Be sure your domain is pointed to PLSK1.LVCS.NET, PLSK2.LVCS.NET and that the domain is listed on your account.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

admin

The Plesk software has finished upgrading.

Your site should be up and running again.

Thank you,
FreePgs.com Admin

TomMystery

Hmm... my site still isn't up.

I registered the domain on June 2nd, and modified the Nameserver Records on the same day.  The site was also working without any problems yesterday.

I've gone over the DNS Records on PLESK and everything seems to be fine.

It also seems like when I try to use the 'site preview' function for my html files my site doesn't show up either.

Any other ideas?

Rob.

P

TomMystery

Ok, I just tried doing site preview again and it now works.

But my site still isn't up.

BTW, according to the WHOIS record: http://www.whois.net/whois.cgi2?d=tommystery.com
my nameservers are correct.

Also, it might be interesting to know that when I do a nslookup I get a "No response from server" or "Server failed" message.  I tested it with google to make sure that it wasn't a problem with my router or firewall and it works fine with listing the ip addies.

I also want to add that I'm getting the correct IP of 68.178.206.47 when I do a traceroute.

Ideas?  ???

And yes I have tried refreshing the page  ;)

- Rob.

brainiac744

If it's any consolation it's loading perfectly for me... Maybe your router is caching the old DNS info form when the site is down? Don't know how to clear it though.

TomMystery

Really?  Hold on, let me clean out my cached files, history, and reset my router.

BRB.

And hey, thanks alot!
::)

TomMystery

Hmm... it's still not loading for me, on none of my computers.

Can someone else verify that its actually up?
http://www.tommystery.com

Thanks

TomMystery

Problem Fixed.  :D

It was my router afterall.

Thanks for your help!
- TomMystery