News:

Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

New cPanel Server

Started by admin, September 03, 2014, 02:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

We are testing a new cPanel server at the NYC data center.

If anyone would like to be moved to this server, please let us know by sending a message via the Helpdesk.

This server is running CloudLinux so it allows various PHP versions to be selected, modules to be included/excluded, PHP settings changed, etc.

If you are on EAST, this server should provide more performance as it is SSD based.

Scorpion Illuminati

I applied for migration via help desk, but i cannot access the ticket anymore because I tried to upgrade my help desk account to a full account. As a result I am as of this post am still waiting for the validation email which until i receive and click on the link won't let me log in. The helpdesk username is the same as my panel username. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Aleeious
Scorpion Illuminati - A retro rhythm game for the sega genesis!

admin

Quote from: Aleeious on September 19, 2014, 03:15:45 AM
I applied for migration via help desk, but i cannot access the ticket anymore because I tried to upgrade my help desk account to a full account. As a result I am as of this post am still waiting for the validation email which until i receive and click on the link won't let me log in. The helpdesk username is the same as my panel username. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Aleeious

I have forced your Helpdesk account as validated.

Scorpion Illuminati

Quote from: admin on September 19, 2014, 03:19:40 AM

Sincerely,

Aleeious

Sorry I'm still getting the error:
Sorry, you must validate your account by clicking the link you received in our email to you. If you did not receive and email, click here.

Please go back and try again. If the problem persists, please contact an administrator.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Aleeious
Scorpion Illuminati - A retro rhythm game for the sega genesis!

admin

Quote from: Aleeious on September 19, 2014, 03:42:44 AM
Quote from: admin on September 19, 2014, 03:19:40 AM

Sincerely,

Aleeious

Sorry I'm still getting the error:
Sorry, you must validate your account by clicking the link you received in our email to you. If you did not receive and email, click here.

Please go back and try again. If the problem persists, please contact an administrator.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Aleeious

If you still can't access the helpdesk, please email plesk at lvcs dot net, that would be much faster then replying to this thread.

There are no pending accounts to be verified as per the helpdesk, so you may just have to continue creating new tickets under guest or we can remove the user and let you try it again.