News:

LVCS.NET offers low cost domain registration services.

Main Menu

Where is my domain?

Started by dunndad72, November 28, 2007, 03:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunndad72

I have two domains with freepgs "dunnwoodworks.com" and "dunnclass.com".  No problem with the dunnwoodworks.com, but I can not upload anything to the dunnclass.com.  It used to be on the plesk server, but should now be on the freepgs server.  Would you please set up that domain on the freepgs server as my nameservers are pointing to that address.

When I manage my account on freepgs.com only the dunnwoodworks shows up.

Thanks,
dunndad

brainiac744

This will eventually get a response, but response times from the site admins are usually faster if you use the contact form on the main site. (system.freepgs.com that is)

Ben

This domain has been added to your FreePgs account to the same account as dunnwoodworks.com.

In the future, please use the contact form for faster responses. Forum accounts are separate from the hosting accounts, so we cannot use that as proof of account ownership. (The reason this was processed was because I sent back a reply from the contact form asking for the nameservers to be changed before the domain was added.)

Thank you,
FreePgs.com "Ben"
--Ben
Ben@freepgs.com

dunndad72

Thanks, but I sent in a request via the contact form 6 times and have yet to get a response.  Thanks for adding the url to my account.

brainiac744

Are you sure? They might be in your "bulk mail" folder. In any case, it's not important now.

Ben

According to the logs, there were the following contact form requests for your account regarding this domain:

Date SentReplied By
2007-11-29admin
2007-11-26Ben
2007-11-26Ben
2007-11-16admin
2007-10-12Ben
2007-10-02admin
2007-09-24admin
2007-03-17admin

If you are not receiving contact replies via email, please check the following page:
http://system.freepgs.com/options.php?sec=viewcontacts
That should contain all of the information that was sent to your email address.
--Ben
Ben@freepgs.com