Click here for Toll-Free Service for your business starting at $2.00 per month

Main Menu

Database errors

Started by sasurfers, October 22, 2006, 04:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensol

Hope this gets fixed asap. :-[

uwiclacrosse

I have this same problem. Please fix ASAP, my site is currently totally inaccessible.

opyr8yr

You guys need to chill the hell out, for the price we pay for hosting here you pretty much don't even have a right to complain about a temporary server outage. If you don't like it get hosting elsewhere, at a premium rate, it will get fixed when it gets fixed. Don't ruin this service and make Freepgs reconsider their almost free hosting. Relax.

MadDog

opyr8yr you need to stick to your own buness buds. instead of coming in here and telling other what they should do.. we all relize this is a server error. and we all know what we paid to be here. i have othr server space but that dont fix the problem im having here. and why should we move to different server no matter what when we paid for a reliable server here.. ive been on this server for over 3 years now amoung others. never really had any problem with them at all..  when someone has not 1 but 2 or 3 or more sites down at once they will be a little bitchy till they r back up.. and i for one dont blame them. All i see anyone asking is what the problem is and when it will be back? its been gone all day.. profit is to be lost for some..

stevensol

Quote from: opyr8yr on October 26, 2006, 10:38:46 PM
You guys need to chill the hell out, for the price we pay for hosting here you pretty much don't even have a right to complain about a temporary server outage. If you don't like it get hosting elsewhere, at a premium rate, it will get fixed when it gets fixed. Don't ruin this service and make Freepgs reconsider their almost free hosting. Relax.

We still are paying customers of a service. That's basically like saying if you bought a $0.25 stick of gum that you don't have the right to compalin that there was a bug in the gum, but if we we payed $100 for that stick of gum then we can complain.

Daveoh

Quote from: stevensol on October 26, 2006, 10:55:02 PM
We still are paying customers of a service. That's basically like saying if you bought a $0.25 stick of gum that you don't have the right to compalin that there was a bug in the gum, but if we we payed $100 for that stick of gum then we can complain.

But then you may not be fussed with that, since you can pay another $0.25 for another stick of gum, but you would expect something that costs $100 to be a lot better, if it wasn't you wouldn't bother paying that much.

Anyway, as the moderator said, he would of done it a while ago but he can't, let's just wait for the admin. :)

stevensol

Quote from: stevensol on October 26, 2006, 11:51:43 PM
Quote from: Daveoh on October 26, 2006, 11:36:42 PM

But then you may not be fussed with that, since you can pay another $0.25 for another stick of gum, but you would expect something that costs $100 to be a lot better, if it wasn't you wouldn't bother paying that much.

Anyway, as the moderator said, he would of done it a while ago but he can't, let's just wait for the admin. :)

In this case if you payed for another stick of gum (at this time) there would be another bug in your gum. ;D ;D

EDIT BY BEN: Removed double post.

shipwar

MadDog

thanks for getting this taken care of. guys no need to fight amough our self as to what we pay here.. ive had or worked in server that cost any where from free to$450 EVERY 3 MONTHS.. they all have problem once in a greate while. yes the one you pay more are uselly fixed and back running faster but not always. i know a guy whos site was down for a week.. but they also gave cedit back for time down.
the main thing here is guys. it was fixed. as far as i know no one lost anything. so we're good to go again for a little while thanks again Admins

stevensol